Friday, September 21, 2012

Socially Obsessed!

Completely Obsessed has become socially obsessed!

I interrupt your normal viewing of this blog (you are normally viewing it, right?) to announce that we've gone social!  In an effort to connect with more people, generate more interest, and share more of my obsessions and more of yours, I've now created two new ways for you to connect and enjoy even more obsessions than you'll find here!  

First off, there's Facebook.  The blog now has a fan page and I'll be updating it frequently with videos, photos, and posts.  I'd love for you to hop on over and join in the fun!  I'm looking forward to hearing about your obsessions too!  


To find me on Facebook you can swing by here: https://www.facebook.com/CompletelyObsessed

Please find me, and you know the drill...click on that lovely little blue button (featured below for those who need identification assistance).  


I hope you'll like me and join in the fun.  Comment on my obsessions posted there and share some of yours!  Upload videos, photos, and share your opinions!  I'm really excited about hearing from you!

Also, if you're more of the quick update kind of person, there's now a profile dedicated to the blog on everyone's favorite super-quick social connection: Twitter.
You'll find me on Twitter at @CompletelyObses  I'll share updates there from time to time and try to link you to some of the things that I'm completely obsessed with!  

@CompletelyObses



Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you back!  I look forward to meeting everyone somewhere out there in the social realm to share more obsessions.  

Even if you're not into social media, though, don't forget to check back here for more obsessions, add my silly little Blog to your following list (and I'll follow you back) and feel free to post your opinions on anything you see here!  

No comments:

Post a Comment