Monday, May 14, 2012

Glenn and Mitchell Guist

Glenn and Mitchell Guist

Obsession Level: As Obsessed With Them As They Are With Squirrel and Dumplins!

R.I.P Mitchell





Today's post was pretty obvious to me.  When I got home from work I found out that one of the Guist brothers, Mitchell had passed away.  It's very sad news.  I've become so attached to them on the show that I felt like I knew them.  


If you don't know anything about them, the Guist brothers were a duo of hillbilly type swampers who lived off the land.  They lived together for their entire lives, needing nothing more than the land which provided them with everything they needed from food to eat to materials to build their house with.  The brothers were inseparable.  I can only imagine how terribly lost and heartbroken Glenn must be feeling without his brother.




The duo, though not alligator hunters, were an integral part of the show.  Mitchell is the one in red in both of these photos.  The show is not going to be the same without them.  They were so much fun to watch because they had so much fun together.  Both of them have always had a real thirst for living life to its fullest, and the jokes and laughter of the duo will be missed on the show.  

O ya ya, bay.  R.I.P. Mitchell!

No comments:

Post a Comment