Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My Goals

Ok, so now  that I've finally figured out what I'm going to do for my Blog, I'm pretty excited.

Here's the background info.  I have a pretty addictive personality.  That's not to say that I'm addicted to designer drugs or substances, it's not that kind of addiction.  Rather, I get very interested in things very quickly. They are obsessions for me.  It might be a movie, actor, actress, T.V. show, hobby, food, song, singer, etc.  It could be anything.  When I'm really obsessed with something, I have to find out everything I can and bury myself in it.  Then, sometimes the obsession dies out, and sometimes it just goes latent because something else has come along.

Sometimes one obsession leads to another, and some of them are short lived.  I also try to explore the obsessions of my friends and family to find out if there's anything there that I like.

So this is what I'm going to do here, I'm going to talk about things that interest me and give my opinions on them.  Knowing me, there may be several blog posts a day on days like today where I have time to work on it. Other times they might be sparse.

I welcome questions and comments, but please be respectful of others, otherwise I'll be deleting your posts.  I'll be including pictures and such to make the blog visually stimulating.  I'll probably get those from Google images, so no copyright infringement intended.

If you read this, I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment