Thursday, May 3, 2012

Liz Cavalier (Choate)

Liz Cavalier (Choate)

Obsession Level: Ridiculous!




So don't think this is the last you'll hear of Liz, I'm far too obsessed for one post.  This woman is the Queen of the Swamp and is the most kick A individual that I've ever seen!  Who wouldn't want to know her?  I loved her on season 2 of Swamp People with Troy, and I probably would never have watched the show without her!  She rocks!





Liz brought her helper, Kristi, on board for Season 3 and I was excited to see an all girl boat.  Kristi, though clueless at times, is a great addition.  Everyone I know loves the duo!  They are the hottest thing on the swamp right now, literally!  I'm in love with both of them.  My only complaint is that Swamp People has too many people to give them the air time that they deserve!  I think they need to be on every episode and not every other episode!






Here's another picture of the Alligator Queen herself.  Liz rocks!  She definitely shows all the men how gator hunting is done!  

No comments:

Post a Comment