Saturday, May 5, 2012

Sean Connery

Sean Connery

Obsession Level: My Scottish Love! 






So, when I found out Sean Connery was Sir Sean Connery, it only made him hotter!  My obsession with him began when I found the movie Entrapment, but it just continued from there.  I've loved everything I've seen him in, though I have to admit that I'm not a James Bond fan.  In my opinion, Sean Connery is like a fine wine.  He's gotten better with age.  His voice is enchanting and it goes great with the rest of him!  


One of my favorite lines about Sean Connery comes from The First Wives Club when Goldie Hawn, distraught over being asked to be Monique's mother, declares:


"Sean Connery is Monique's mother...No!  Sean Connery is Monique's boyfriend.  The man is 700 years old and he's still a stud."  


I had to love that line.  It may not be true that he's 700 years old, but it's certainly true that he's always the boyfriend because he's always a stud.  He seems to have hit a certain age and just stayed there.  I don't know if it's that he has a look that's timeless or if he's found the elusive fountain of youth (or fountain of remaining a certain age forever) but the man certainly has it going on!  


It's hard to pick a favorite movie with Sean Connery in it.  I'm torn between many movies, including First Knight, Entrapment, and Finding Forrester, but I believe that Finding Forrester was my favorite.  I loved his character in that movie and it made me want to find some hermit writer and befriend them.  LOL!  



1 comment:

  1. I look very much like Sean Connery but need to plant a bit of hair to become his spitting image

    ReplyDelete